Any service is an art and has the potential to multiply the value of other resources/commodities. So, the artists should be applauded & encouraged for acquiring the required skills, driving innovations & sharing them with the community. A platform will give them the exposure, tools and motivation for the same.
“Principles are like rocks, and methods are like rivers; together they get the job done.”
At ServiceMela, individually & collectively, we stick to the following principles:
- Love your neighbor as yourself: Want the best for everyone be it the customers, colleagues, or the community. Take initiatives and never leave any issue or concern unaddressed.
- Customer obsession : Work vigorously to earn & keep customer trust. Customers should never suffer and always be satisfied after a transaction even if it means that the platform has to take the loss.
- Ownership: “Leaders are owners. They think long-term and don’t sacrifice long-term value for short term results. They act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just their own team. They never say “that’s not my job” .”
- Learn & be curious: “Leaders are never done learning and always seek to improve themselves. They are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them.”
- Bias for action: “Speed matters for business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking.”
- Deliver results: “Leaders focus on the key inputs for their business and deliver them with the right quality and in a timely fashion. Despite setbacks, they rise to the occasion and never settle.”
To summarize, hop in if you’d like to be compassionate about your day job !
We frequently add job postings for open positions on top job portals.